A Rawalpind-based Military College is where the Pakistan Army Civilians Jobs 2023 have been announced.
At the Military College in Rawalpindi, there will be more than 160 seats open for civilians. So, there are a lot of chances for Pakistani citizens to work in the government sector. Those who meet the reserved quotas and have a Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, or Graduation certificate can apply.
Pak Army Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Is Hiring Staff For The Vacant Positions Of Assistants, Steno-Typists, Lower Division Clerks LDC, Upper Division Clerks UDC, Generator Operators, Mali, Naib Qasid, CRO, Chowkidar, Cook Mess, Mess Waiters, Khakrob, and GCO.
Pak Army Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 2023 Detail:
|Name Of Department||A Rawalpind-based Military College|
|Required Education||Primary To Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Lower Division Clerks LDC
- Upper Division Clerks UDC
- Generator Operators
- Naib Qasid
- Cook Mess
- Mess Waiters
How To Apply:
- The Military College of Signals in Rawalpindi should be sent an application with a detailed CV, copies of educational documents, certificates of experience, a CNIC, and a recent photo.
- For BS-06 to BS-16 positions, the application form must have a Postal Order for Rs.500/-.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 30 Jan 2023.