The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department of the Government of Punjab is currently accepting applications for Class IV staff positions in Punjab districts. This website contains information about available Class IV positions in Mianwali. Candidates from the entire province of Punjab may apply, although preference will be given to Mianwali District inhabitants.
All quotas must be reserved in accordance with the Government Recruitment Policy. Candidates who are interested may submit their applications as specified in the advertisement. There are positions for a Chowkidar, a Dai, an X-ray Attendant, a Ward Cleaner, a Ward Sarvent, a Dhobi, a Cook, a Sanitary Petrol, a Mali, and a Security Guard. There are job openings for primary, middle, and high school graduates. Candidates with the necessary credentials and experience should apply for these positions.
|District Health Authority Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||21 December 2022|
|Due Date||26 December 2022|
|Name Of Department||District Health Authority|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Matric|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Petrol
- Ward Cleaner
- Ward Sarvent
- X-Ray Attendant
How To Apply:
- Send your application and all required documents to the Chief Executive Officer of the District Health Authority in Mianwali, Pakistan.
- The age range for these positions is between 18 and 25 years old.
- The qualified candidates may directly attend the interviews on the day specified in the job announcement.
- Applicants must bring their original documents to the interview.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 26 December 2022.