New job openings in the Forestry Department of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have been publicised as part of the Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Project. The Daily Aaj newspaper recently published a job listing for the Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Project in Peshawar for 2022. Candidates must be legal residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Only qualified individuals need apply.
All of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is open to the chosen candidates for posting.
Sub-District Wildlife Officers, Junior Clerks, Draftspeople, Drivers, and Naib Qasids are all needed for this project. Candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent are welcome to apply, as are those with a bachelor’s degree or higher and those with a master’s degree in the same subject. The experience requirements of the position being sought must be met by the applicant. The age range for applicants is between 18 and 40 years old.
|Forest Department Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||26 November 2022|
|Due Date||20 December 2022|
|Name Of Department||Forest Department|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Sub – Divisional Wildlife Officer
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply:
- Visit www.etea.edu.pk to submit your application electronically.
- All applications must be submitted electronically via the provided link.
- Applicants may also be required to submit application fees along with their applications.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 20 December 2022.