Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs November 2022
The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is currently accepting resumes from skilled, dedicated, and experienced individuals for open positions. The Daily Jang says that in November 2022, the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) will be hiring for jobs. With the use of the CAA Pakistan Situation Vacant Notice, the PCAA is able to find eligible candidates to fill the roles of senior intelligence superintendent and director of security.
Prospective volunteers who are qualified in their fields should meet PCAA’s qualifying criteria if they want to offer their services to the organization. In general, this recruitment is open to individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher) and the necessary skills and experience.
Skardu, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta will all play host to interviews. If you’ve been invited for an interview, you must bring the original documents we need to verify your identity. If you are chosen, you must be willing to serve anywhere in Pakistan in accordance with CAA requirements.
|Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||25 November 2022|
|Due Date||08 December 2022|
|Name Of Department||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority|
|Required Qualification||Inter To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Director Security
- Senior Intelligence Superintendent
How To Apply:
- All qualified applicants must complete and submit an application form via the website, www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates are asked to submit a resume detailing their relevant experience and education, along with a recent photo, as well as digital copies of their CNIC, diplomas, and other relevant professional documents.
- All applicants are urged to provide truthful and comprehensive responses.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 08 December 2022.