The Department of Meteorology of Pakistan The Pakistani government has released their 2022 recruitment notification, which is titled “Pakistan Meteorological Department Jobs Opportunities 2022”. The Pakistan Meteorological Department’s job posting is currently available in the daily newspapers in Pakistan. This announcement invites Pakistani nationals to submit applications to fill the open positions on a regular basis.
The advertisement details the provincial quotas for Punjab, KPK, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, AJK, FATA, and Gilgit-Baltistan. Additionally, regional quotas are shown.Both genders are eligible for this recruitment, male and female. According to the terms and conditions of government recruitment, a quota for disabled people is also set aside.
Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 23 October 2022. Pakistan Meteorological Department is hiring staff for the vacant position of Meteorological Assistants, Sub Engineers – Electronics, UDC, LDC, Senior Observers, Radio Mechanics, Observers, Mechanics Grade-II, Drivers, Lab Attendants, Balloon Makers, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Coolie, and Sweepers. Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 40 Years. More detail about Pakistan Meteorological Department Jobs Opportunities 2022 is listed below.
|Pakistan Meteorological Department Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||12 October 2022|
|Due Date||23 October 2022|
|Name Of Department||Pakistan Meteorological Department|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Meteorological Assistants
- Sub Engineers – Electronics
- UDC Clerk
- LDC Clerk
- Senior Observers
- Radio Mechanics
- Mechanics Grade-II
- Lab Attendants
- Balloon Makers
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply:
- Pakistani citizens who are interested should send their applications to the Pakistan Meteorological Department at P.O. Box 1214, Islamabad. The advertisement includes an application format.
- On the PMD Job Portal at https://jobs.pmd.gov.pk, forms will also be uploaded.
- Applications must include certified copies of the CNIC, academic transcripts, experience certificates, place of residence, and current photos.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 23 October 2022.