NTDC WAPDA Latest Career Opportunities October 2022 are published in the Express newspaper. The NTDC is accepting applications for the positions of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Manager (HR), and Assistant Manager, Corporate Accounts. Candidates from the following countries are eligible to apply: Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, AJK, Ex-FATA, and Great Britain.
Candidates can apply to these national transmission and despatch companies if they have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, a master’s degree in the related discipline, and CA, ACCA, and CMA. For detailed instructions and the application process, read the contents on this page. The National Testing Service (NTS) will oversee the hiring procedure. For the complete application form, visit the most recent NTS Jobs.Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 17 October 2022. Required age limit for these vacancies is from 20 to 33 Years. More detail about NTDC WAPDA Latest Career Opportunities October 2022 is listed below.
|NTDC WAPDA Latest Career Opportunities 2022|
|Announced Date||05 October 2022|
|Due Date||17 October 2022|
|Name Of Department||NTDC WAPDA|
|Required Qualification||Master, Bachelor|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Manager (HR)
- Assistant Manager
- Corporate Accounts.
How To Apply:
- Applying online is required through the National Testing Service NTS Portal at www.nts.org.pk.
- On the NTS website, candidates must complete the required application form.
- The application form specifies where to deposit the processing fee, which is Rs. 550.
- Read all of the instructions on the application form before you deposit the processing fee.
- A paper copy of the application is not necessary at this time. Only those who have been shortlisted will be called for a test or interview.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 17 October 2022.