Ministry of Defence BS-01 To BS-05 Jobs Vacancies 2022
Ministry of Defence BS-01 To BS-05 Jobs Vacancies 2022 Announced By Defense Ministry today on 21 September 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 02 October 2022. Ministry of Defence is hiring staff for the vacant position of Supervisors, Dark Room Assistants, Library Clerks, Security Guards, Dispatch Riders, Drivers, Junior Machine Men, Firemen, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Cook, Mess Waiters, Mali, and Sanitary Workers.
There are currently more than 200 openings. Candidates that are chosen may be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Candidates who wish to apply should carefully read the advertisement, which details the qualifications, experience, and age restrictions for each position. In general, applicants who meet the required age requirements and have the following qualifications: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate with experience in the same profession.
According to federal government policy, candidates will also receive a general age relaxation. The MOD Recruitment Notice for September 2022 contains complete details.Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years. More detail about Ministry of Defence BS-01 To BS-05 Jobs Vacancies 2022 is listed below.
|Ministry of Defence BS-01 To BS-05 Jobs Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||21 September 2022|
|Due Date||02 October 2022|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Defence|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Matric|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Dark Room Assistants
- Library Clerks
- Security Guards
- Dispatch Riders
- Junior Machine Men
- Naib Qasid
- Mess Waiters
- Sanitary Workers
How To Apply:
- Online applications are being accepted for this position at www.amdte-rect.gov.pk or by clicking here. This link will take you to the online application form.
- Candidates should first click the specified link and register. Candidates can fill out the online application form by providing accurate and comprehensive information after creating a profile.
- Deposit Slips can be generated through the website until 1400 hours on the day of the application deadline.
- Test and result notification slips must not be transmitted via mail or courier.
- Candidates are recommended to regularly check the website (www.amdte-rect.gov.pk) and maintain working cell phones for notifications of tests and results.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 02 October 2022.