Ministry of Science and Technology Latest Jobs 2022 Announced By Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research today on 15 September 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 28 September 2022. Ministry of Science and Technology is hiring staff for the vacant position of Adviser, Principal Engineer, Senior Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Laboratory Technician, Computer Technician/Operator, Lab Assistant, Technical Assistant, Store Keeper, Driver, Junior Lab Assistant, Chowkidar, and Sweeper.
Pakistani citizens may apply for this position. This position is only on a temporary basis; it may be extended based on successful performance. Candidates with the following qualifications may apply: Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E., Ph.D., MS, and DAE Qualifications. Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 40 Years. More detail about Ministry of Science and Technology Latest Jobs 2022 is listed below.
|Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||15 September 2022|
|Due Date||28 September 2022|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Science and Technology|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Principal Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Technical Officer
- Laboratory Technician
- Computer Technician/Operator
- Lab Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Junior Lab Assistant
How To Apply:
- Applications must be properly supported by a CV, an attested copy of CNIC, proof of residence, academic degrees or certificates, and recent photos.
- Only those who are qualified will be contacted for the remainder of the appointment process.
- Candidates can also find the PCSIR website’s eligibility requirements and application procedures at www.pcsir.gov.pk.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 28 September 2022.