Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Latest Career Opportunities 2022 Announced By Ministry of Information and Broadcasting today on 06 September 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 18 September 2022. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is hiring staff for the vacant position of Stenotypist, Resarch Assistant , UDC and LDC.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree, an intermediate degree, or a high school diploma may apply for these newest federal government jobs in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in 2022.Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, AJK, and GB are eligible to apply. The information regarding these Ministry positions is based on the official newspaper advertisement.Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years. More detail about Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Latest Career Opportunities 2022 is listed below.
|Ministry of Information Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||06 September 2022|
|Due Date||18 September 2022|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Information|
|Required Qualification||Matric To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Resarch Assistant
How To Apply:
- Candidates may apply online at www.njp.gov.pk, the National Job Portal.
- Candidates may also use courier services to mail their applications.
- Download the application form from the MOIB www.moib.gov.pk website in Pakistan.
- When you go in for the interview, bring the original documents and your CNIC.
- Bring copies of all of your educational, employment, and residency certifications as well as your CNIC.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 18 September 2022.