Pakistan Post Office Jobs August 2022 – www.pakpost.gov.pk
Pakistan Post Office Jobs August 2022 Announced By Post Office Of Pakistan today on 20 August 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 27 August 2022. Pakistan Post Office is hiring staff for the vacant position of Attendants, Assistant Superintendents, Assistants, Postal Clerks, Sorters, Postmans, Stamp Vendors, Mail Peon/Runners, Porters, Delivery Agents, Pakcers, Farash, Wiremen, Sub Engineers, Technicians, Painters, Assistant Delivery Agents, Data Entry Operators, Steno Typists, Upper Division Clerks, Lower Division Clerks. Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years.
The new Pakistan Post recruitment is open to Pakistani citizens who have completed their primary, middle, matriculation, intermediate, bachelor’s, master’s, and relevant field diplomas. The applicants must fill out the required skill and experience fields. The upper age limit may be increased by an additional 5 years beyond the prescribed age, but there will be no relaxation of the lower age limit, subject to Federal Government policy (as changed from time to time).
Read:Ministry of Interior Pakistan Latest Jobs Advertisement 2022
|Pak Post Office Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||20 August 2022|
|Due Date||27 August 2022|
|Name Of Department||Pak Post Office|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Assistant Superintendents
- Postal Clerks
- Stamp Vendors
- Mail Peon/Runners
- Delivery Agents
- Sub Engineers
- Assistant Delivery Agents
- Data Entry Operators
- Steno Typists
- Upper Division Clerks
- Lower Division Clerks
- Duplicating Machine Operators
How To Apply:
- Prior to submitting your applications, you must read the advertisement in its entirety.
- You can download and read the advertisement on www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- Applications will only be taken into consideration for open positions in the division in which the applicant resides.
- Each application form must be accompanied by an authentic postal order or ACG-67 receipt for Rs. 500 in the name of the relevant authorities as stated in each job announcement.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 27 August 2022.