Pak Army EME College Rawalpindi Latest Jobs Advertisement 2022 Announced By Pak Army today on 13 August 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 21 August 2022. Pak Army EME College Rawalpindi is hiring staff for the vacant position of Supervisor, Clerk, Technician, Driver, Naib Qasid, And Cook.
Candidates who want to apply for jobs at the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering in 2022 should have completed their intermediate (FSc), matriculated, completed their middle school education, and have between three and five years of relevant experience. Read the EME College Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 advertisement listed below for all the information and instructions.
The age range for employment is 18 to 30, but under the Prime Minister’s Relief Package, age restrictions will be allowed in accordance with policy. Candidates for the present EME Jobs 2022 must be residents of Punjab, Sindh, or their local area.More detail about Pak Army EME College Rawalpindi Latest Jobs Advertisement 2022 is listed below.
|Pak Army Eme College Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||13 August 2022|
|Due Date||21 August 2022|
|Name Of Department||Pak Army|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- LDC Clerk
- Laboratory Assistant
- MT Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Cook Unit
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply:
- Applications should be sent to the address shown below by interested parties.
- Address : Lieutenant Colonal AA & QMG College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Peshawar Road Rawalpindi.
- Included are all transcripts, certificates of experience, CNIC, proof of residence, and two passport-size photos with the application.
- Applications should include the candidates’ mobile numbers as well as all other pertinent information.
- Along with the application, there is a postal order for Rs. 200 (for BPS 5 and above) made out to the Commandant College of E & ME.
- Candidates who are already employed by government or semi-government organisations should apply in the right manner.
- At the time of the test or interview, applicants must present original documentation.
- Before applying, carefully read the EME College Jobs 2022 advertisement, including all guidelines.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 21 August 2022.