Pak Army COD Central Ordnance Depot Jhelum Jobs 2022 Announced By Pak Army today on 10 August 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 21 August 2022. Pak Army is hiring staff for the vacant position of Civilian Operator cum Lineman, Carpenter, Naib Qasid, Waiter, Searcher, and Labour.
Candidates with qualifications like primary and matriculation are eligible for these positions. Candidates who are interested in the post requirements should read the advertisement. The advertisement for each position also specifies the age restriction.Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years. More detail about Pak Army COD Central Ordnance Depot Jhelum Jobs 2022 is listed below.
|Pak Army Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||10 August 2022|
|Due Date||21 August 2022|
|Name Of Department||Pak Army|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Matric|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Civilian Operator cum Lineman
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply:
- The job posting specifies the application process.
- Applications must be sent within 15 days of the date this advertisement first appeared in the newspaper on the required form, with authenticated photocopies of the applicant’s CNIC, domicile, educational, and experience credentials, as well as a postal order for Rs. 100.
- Government employees should apply through the appropriate channels and provide a copy of their NOC with their application.
- A candidate may only apply for one position.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 21 August 2022.