Pakistan Post Office Career Opportunities 2022 Announced By Pakistan Post Office today on 03 August 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 17 August 2022. Pakistan Post Office is hiring staff for the vacant position of Assistant Superintendents, Assistants, Postal Clerks, Sorters, Postmans, Stamp Vendors, Mail Peon/Runners, Porters, Delivery Agents, Pakcers, Farash, Wiremen, Sub Engineers, Technicians, Painters, Assistant Delivery Agents, Data Entry Operators, Steno Typists, Upper Division Clerks, Lower Division Clerks, Drivers, Duplicating Machine Operators, Carpenters, Plumbers, Mali, Sanitary Workers, Naib Qasid, Security Guards, and Attendants. Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years. More detail about Pakistan Post Office Career Opportunities 2022 is listed below.
The new Pakistan Post recruitment is open to Pakistani citizens who have completed their primary, middle, matriculation, intermediate, bachelor’s, master’s, and relevant field diplomas. The applicants must fill out the required skill and experience fields.Age requirements are as follows: I 18-28 years for assistant (BPS-15); II 18-25 years for drivers (BPS-4); and III above 18-25 years for all other positions. The age restriction will be taken into account up until the application deadline. (The age restriction for staff car drivers is 30 years.)
|Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||03 August 2022|
|Due Date||17 August 2022|
|Name Of Department||Pakistan Post Office|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Assistant Superintendents
- Postal Clerks
- Assistant Delivery Agents
- Data Entry Operators
- Steno Typists
- Upper Division Clerks
- Lower Division Clerks
How To Apply:
- Within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement, applications must be sent by UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or registered post (Pakistan Post) to the relevant authorities, whose address is listed below each advertisement for the specific vacancy. No hand-written applications will be accepted.
- Prior to submitting your applications, you must read the advertisement in its entirety. You can download and read the advertisement on www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 17 August 2022.