Islamabad High Court Jobs Vacancies 2022 Announced By Islamabad High Court today on 02 August 2022. These jobs are also published on newspaper. Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions. Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 17 August 2022. Islamabad High Court is hiring staff for the vacant position of Drivers, Cook, Dispatch Riders, Record Lifters, Daftri, Naib Qasid, Mali, Bearers, Chowkidar, and Sanitary Workers are opening in Islamabad Hight Court. Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years. More detail about Islamabad High Court Jobs Vacancies 2022 is listed below.
|Islamabad High Court Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||02 August 2022|
|Due Date||17 August 2022|
|Name Of Department||Islamabad High Court|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Matric|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Dispatch Riders
- Record Lifters
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Workers
How To Apply:
- Through the NJP Portal at www.njp.gov.pk, this announcement hired online applications from qualified Pakistani nationals.
- You must register with the NJP by supplying the necessary information.
- The National Job Portal is the only place where applications may be filed.
- Additionally, information about these opportunities is posted on the IHC website at www.ich.gov.pk/jobs.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 17 August 2022.