National Heritage And Culture Division Announced various positions today on 30 June 2022.These jobs are also published on newspaper.Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions.Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 15 July 2022.National Heritage And Culture Division is hiring staff for the vacant position of driver dispatch rider,ltv driver,cataloguer,researcher,electrician,mali,attendant,store keeper,ldc,lower division clerk,farash and security guard.
Preferred Education is Bachelor, Middle, Master, Intermediate, Matric and Primary etc.Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years.More detail about National Heritage And Culture Division Latest Jobs Advertisement 2022 is listed below.
|National Heritage And Culture Division Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||30 june 2022|
|Due Date||15 July 2022|
|Name Of Department||National Heritage|
|Required Qualification||Primary To Master|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Store Keeper
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply as mentioned in below listed advertisement.
- Incomplete and late submissions / requests will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be preferred for selection process.
- No TA / DA will be accepted for a test / interview
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 12 July 2022.