NADRA National Database and Registration Authority Jobs 2022
NADRA National Database and Registration Authority Announced various positions today on 30 May 2022.These jobs are also published on newspaper.Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions.Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 12 June 2022.NADRA National Database and Registration Authority is hiring staff for the vacant position of Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation and Intelligence Officers. These employment opportunities are opening in Islamabad, Peshawar, Sargodha, Lahore, Sukkur, Karachi, Multan, and Quetta.
Applicants willing to apply for Deputy Director Jobs should possess at least a Master’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience. Retired army officers are also eligible if they have Bachelor’s Degree.Required age limit for these vacancies is from 21 to 50 Years.More detail about NADRA National Database and Registration Authority Jobs 2022 is listed below.
|NADRA Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||30 May 2022|
|Due Date||12 June 2022|
|Name Of Department||Nadra Pakistan|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Intelligence Officers
How To Apply:
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Preference will be given to the candidates of respective locations/Tehsil.
- Interested candidates may attach their scan copy of application, CV (mentioning location for the position applied),CNIC, Domicile and educational documents.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 12 June 2022.