NBP National Bank of Pakistan Relationship Manager Jobs 2022 Free Online Apply
NBP National Bank of Pakistan Relationship Manager Jobs 2022
NBP National Bank of Pakistan Announced various positions today on 17 May 2022.These jobs are also published on newspaper.Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions.Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 24 May 2022.NBP National Bank of Pakistan is hiring staff for the vacant position of Relationship Manager.Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years.More detail about NBP National Bank of Pakistan is listed below.
Local candidates and domicile holders of the above-named districts will be given preference.Candidates having the domicile of adjacent areas are encouraged to apply.In case of selection, candidates will be required to serve at their initial place of posting for a minimum period Of three years and no request for transfer will be entertained.Selected candidates will be posted in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan.
|National Bank Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||17 May 2022|
|Due Date||24 May 2022|
|Name Of Department||National Bank|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Relationship Manager
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply on https://jobs.fscpak.com.pk latest by May 24, 2022, as per given instructions.
- Candidates should complete all the fields provided on Web Portal and upload their CV, CNIC, Educational
documents & Experience letters (if any) in either Word or PDF format. There will be one (1 ) attachment per tab, size must be less than 1 MB per attachment.
- Information / Application received after due date or incomplete / false in nature will result in rejection of the
- Application. No TA / DA will be admissible for interview / test.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 24 May 2022.
- Click Here For Online Apply.
NBP National Bank of Pakistan Relationship Manager Jobs 2022 Advertisement:
Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!