Ministry of Railways Pakistan Jobs Vacancies May 2022
Ministry of Railways Pakistan Announced various positions today on 01 May 2022.These jobs are also published on newspaper.Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions.Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 21 May 2022.Ministry of Railways Pakistan is hiring staff for the vacant position of Company Secretary/Chief Financial Officer, Consultant, Manager Accounts, Deputy Manager Audit, Audit Officer, Assistant Manager IT, Assistant Manager Admin/HR, Assistant Manager Marketing, Freight Officer, Office Assistant cum Computer Operator, Staff Car Driver, Daftari, Naib Qasid, and Sweeper.
Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 40 Years.These positions are based in Rawalpindi, Lahore, and Karachi. Candidates from all over the country are eligible to send their resumes to get selected. According to the given eligibility criteria, these positions are available for Literate, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, Master’s Degree, CA, ACCA, and ACMA Qualified applicants.More detail about Ministry of Railways Pakistan Jobs Vacancies May 2022 is listed below.
|Ministry of Railways Pakistan Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||01 May 2022|
|Due Date||21 May 2022|
|Name Of Department||Ministry of Railways Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Primary ToMaster|
|Number Of Vacant Positions||Various|
- Company Secretary/Chief Financial Officer
- Manager Accounts
- Deputy Manager Audit
- Audit Officer
- Assistant Manager IT
- Assistant Manager Admin/HR
- Assistant Manager Marketing
- Freight Officer
- Office Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Staff Car Driver
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply:
- Desired individuals may download the Application Form from Ministry of Railways Pakistan website before due date www.pakrail.gov.pk.
- Applicants may fill out this form and forward it to the following address.
- Address:Chief Executive Officer, PRFTC Head Office, DSF Building, Karachi.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 21 May 2022.