TEVTA Lahore Latest Jobs Vacancies 2022 For Assistant,Clerk & Other Post
|TEVTA Lahore Jobs 2022|
|Announced Date||25 Feb 2022|
|Due Date||15 March 2022|
|Name Of Department||TEVTA Lahore|
|Required Qualification||Middle To Master|
|Place Of Posting||Pakistan|
TEVTA Lahore Announced various positions today on 25 February 2022.These jobs are also published on newspaper.Both male and female candidates can apply for these vacant positions.Deadline for the submission of application against these vacant position is 15 March 2022.TEVTA Lahore is hiring staff for the vacant position of computer operator, clerk, sub engineer civil, naib qasid, security supervisor, accounts officer, principal, programmer, assistant, accountant and store keeper in Lahore, lahore Punjab Pakistan. Candidates with Master, Bachelor, BCS, Intermediate, Others, Middle, DAE, B.com and BA etc. educational background will be preferred.
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA latest Government Management jobs and others can be applied till 15 March 2022 or as per closing date in newspaper ad.Required age limit for these vacancies is from 18 to 30 Years.More detail about TEVTA Lahore Latest Jobs Vacancies 2022 is listed below.
How To Apply:
- 0nly short listed candidates will be called for test/ intenÄew. No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of applications, the applicant’s upper age limit should not be more than 55 Years.
- (For PS-17 & above), 40 Years (For PS-06 to PS-16) & 35 Years (For PS-Ol to PS-05).
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post & place of posting on the envelope against the post applied for.
- If an applicant wants to apply on more than one post, he / she will have to submit separatevapplication / envelope for that post.
- Existing Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies / Local government’s employees will apply through proper channel. Advance copy will be considered for shortlisting only and NOC duly issued by the competent authority of the parent department is required to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- The Degree / Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university / college / institute.
- AII appointments will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations-2011 as amended from time to time and the service will be governed under the said regulations.
- Applications on the prescribed form available on TEVTAwebsite (www.tevta.gop.pk) along with C V, attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile (Punjab), copy Of C. N. I C. , one recent passport size photograph and a copy of “PEC registration (in case of engineer)”
- Application should reach at the below mentioned address through registered mail I courier latest by dated (Tuesday) 15-03-2022 (before closing hours). Proof of courier / posting will not be considered as a proof of delivery.